There are so many reasons to come and play the Malta Open but here are just a few:
– the Racketlon facilities are excellent with top end, competition TT tables provided by HiTT Malta, high quality mats provided by Badminton Malta, 5x air conditioned glass back squash courts and outdoor 10x hard tennis courts under perfect floodlights and surrounded by palm trees.
– the tournament hotel is fantastic (see picture), with a large outdoor terrace, bar, restaurants and swimming pool. You can dive into the sea right from the hotel!
– lots of optional extras will be organised for the players and their guests: sight-seeing tours, bbq’s, karaoke nights, speed boat rides and the now famous boat trip to the Blue Lagoon.
– it’s a great opportunity to bring your friends and family to a tournament as there’s so much to do – both at the Marsa Club itself, relaxing by the pool and sun deck but also around the island – it’s one of the best holiday destinations in the Mediterranean.
– the organising team behind the Malta Open is one of the most experienced in Racketlon – we understand what players want and deliver a professionally run tournament: perfect schedule, excellent playing conditions, good catering and great communication with all the players.
– right now there are many CHEAP (110 – 200 Euros) and DIRECT flights to Malta in October from: Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, UK, Switzerland, Hungary, France and many other countries.
All information about the tournament (hotels, schedule, travel etc) can be downloaded from this link: PLAYER’S INFO PACK MALTA 2017
Lot’s more info available to download in the A-Z GUIDE to the MALTA OPEN 2017
And entries for the Malta Open 2017 are now open on Tournament Software: ENTER HERE
Please be aware that for the last 2 years, this tournament has been FULL a long time before the entry deadline date – so please do Enter Early! All entry fees can be paid at the tournament.
Feel free to send any questions to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you all for good times in Malta this October!
Duncan Stahl/Ray Jordan
and the Malta Open Team